My unforgettable experience



Hi, my name is Syahira Widyani. One day when i was in elementary school, I often played with my friend. And then after school, my friend and I planned to ridden a motorcycle. At the beginning of the trip we were fine. But when we riding a motorcycle near the mosque, we fell off from the motorcycle. My friend who drove was not hurt. But I was siting behind the wheel of a motorcycle, I was very badly injured, on my right knee. Then, i was crying because it hurt so much. after the accident I was immediately taken home by another friend of mine. When I got home, my mom saw me hurt. My mom looked sad then she advised me, so that I was always careful when i was doing anything.

·         RED : Simple Past Tenses
·         GREEN : Past Perfect Simple Tenses
·         BLUE : Past Continuous Tenses


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

15 list of things I will / want to do in my life.