15 list of things I will / want to do in my life.


1.      I will save to buy a new cellphone
2.      I will take a walk on the edge of the city with someone I love.
3.      I will spending all day with people I love.
4.      I will go on vacation to the beach with my dear ones
5.      I want to vacation to South Korea with my family.
6.      I want apply for a job as a marketing manager
7.      I’m going to mecca with my family
8.      I’m going to buy a house in the mountains.
9.      I’m going to  buy a house and a car with the results of my hard work.
10.  I will vacation with my Best friends in Jogja and in Bali
11.  I will try to become a management graduate with a satisfying GPA.
12.  I’m going to open a food business
13.  I want to plan to have a house in the beach area.
14.  I want to get married at the age of 24 or 25 years.
15.  I want to have 3 children and live happily with my family.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini